APPLICATION PROCESS FOR SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS
- Complete the ACS Support Application located below, under Substitute Documents. Make sure the application is legible.
- Attach a clear copy of Teacher’s Certificate, or Alabama Substitute Teacher’s License.
- The Application of Substitute License is located at the bottom of this page. Application instructions are listed on the top of the application.
- Attach any other documentation that may be relevant such as Resume, Copy of Diploma or Transcript, Work Keys, Servsafe Certification, etc.
- Print out and complete documents listed on the New Substitute Checklist.
- Submit all of these documents, along with money order of $30 purchased from the Post Office for the Substitute Teacher’s License, to Mrs. Stacey Flynn.
Anniston Board of Education
Attn: Stacey Flynn
P.O. Box 1500
Anniston, AL 36202
You will be contacted when your application has been approved. At that time you will be able to begin working as a substitute in our system.
- All employees of Alabama State Department of Education are required to complete a fingerprint and background clearance. Anniston City Schools has the right to refuse employment based on the findings of the background review.
- Anniston City Schools is a participant in the E-Verify program. For more information go to the Human Resource folder and click on “E-Verify” and “Right to Work” forms.
“No person shall be denied employment, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of or subjected to discrimination in any program or activity, on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin, ethnic group or handicapped condition.”